Yamaha RX-A780 AVENTAGE 7.2-Channel AV Receiver with MusicCast - Black
- 7.2-ch Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (5.2.2-ch) with Zone 2, Cinema DSP 3D, and YPAO Sound Optimization (RSC/Multipoint)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room. Works with Amazon Alexa
- Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more; File Format: MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, FLAC: up to 192 kHz / 24-bit, WAV / AIFF: up to 192 kHz / 32-bit, DSD: up to 11.2 MHz
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (5-in/2-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- MusicCast Surround-capable: add two MusicCast 20 speakers to provide wireless surrounds for a 5.1-ch setup
Yamaha RX-A780 AVENTAGE 7.2-Channel AV Receiver with MusicCast - Black (Renewed)
- 7.2-ch Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (5.2.2-ch) with Zone 2
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room
- Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- Voice control using your Alexa device like Echo or Echo Dot
Yamaha RX-A780 AVENTAGE 7.2-Channel AV Receiver + Polk Audio TSi 500 + Polk Audio HTS12-2.1-Ch Home Theater Package
- (1) Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A780BL 7.2-Ch Network AV Receiver
- (1) Pair of Polk Audio TSi 500 Floorstanding Loudspeakers
- (1) Polk Audio HTS Sub 12-Inch Subwoofer
Yamaha RX-A780 7.2 Channel AV Receiver Overview
There was an opportunity to test Yamaha's excellent solution, and this Yamaha RX-A780 review will help others understand if this model meets the requirements. Perfect for those who need a reliable solution with modern features.
There are two large knobs, an LCD display (provides basic information) and additional buttons (area control, changing presets, etc.). It also has some additional ports (phone, USB, set microphone, Aux audio). The ports are on the back panel and everything is marked, so there's no problem connecting everything. The remote controller is very ergonomic, has all the necessary buttons and the buttons are very large.
Supports 4K video standard with HDR10 and HLG. This receiver supports 7.2 channel setting, 5.2.2 DTS: X and Cinema DSP 3D. This solution also supports Dolby Atmos. This receiver supports multiple zones. This model has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules to access various online services such as Pandora, TIDAL, Napster, etc. Support AirPlay technology. You can also stream content using NAS features. Supports MusicCast wireless speakers and Amazon Alexa technology.
The receiver is built using high-performance components, so you can watch 4K 60p video with no delays or dropouts. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth components have a very fast connection and are stable enough to guarantee delay-free content streaming. Total power output is 700W.
Yamaha uses YPAO technology for audio processing. R.S.C. The Reflect Sound Control module analyzes the reflected sound and configures the speakers to avoid echo. The customer claims that it is very accurate. This receiver features a Burr-Brown 384kHz 32-bit DAC converter that provides clear audio.
In addition to the wireless interface, there are five input and two output HDMI ports, two subwoofer outputs, five AV inputs, a telephone and other ports. There is a phono input so you can connect a turntable. All ports are properly built and no noise occurs (you should use high quality cables).
Easy to install and set up The menu is user friendly. Audio correction is fully automatic. The manufacturer provides a microphone for calibration.
The Yamaha RX-A780 specification proves to be a high performance solution for those who want to use the latest receiver with many features. Perfect for those looking for a reliable and powerful receiver.