Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter | Up to 100 Watts | Big Bass at A Great Value | Easy Integration Home Theater Systems
5 used from $ 110.00
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS and PUNCH A 10 inch Dynamic Balance woofer and a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small to mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in built 50 watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80 160 Hz crossover and 40 160 Hz ( 3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line level inputs as well as speaker level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for a multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
Polk Audio PSW111 Compact Powered 8" Subwoofer | Up to 300 Watt Amp | Stylish Looks, Big Bass at Great Value | Easy Integration with Home Theater Systems
7 used from $ 147.93
- ULTRA-COMPACT POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA PUNCHY BASS - An 8" Dynamic Balance woofer, specially-tuned downward-firing port & on-point speaker geometry helps deliver accurate bass with added depth that pumps up your movie, games and music experience
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT EXTREME VOLUME LEVELS - Features smart compression circuitry that limits distortion and gives a more balanced & thrilling music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY LOUDSPEAKER - Driven by a 150-watt amplifier (300W at peak), this sub is your answer to more power in a small footprint. It takes about one square foot of floor space and fills any room with incredible sound wherever you place it
- PERFECTLY BLENDS WITH YOUR EXISTING SYSTEM - Timbre-matched with other Polk speakers from TSI, RM & R/T/M Series, this sub hooks to any receiver. No hassles, no extra connections! Upgrade your home theater and entertainment!
- A SLEEK DETACHABLE GRILLE on the front, along with LFE line-inputs, as well as speaker-level inputs and outputs on the back, and Low-Pass Filter & Phase Toggle Switch, make this sub COHESIVE & COMPLETE, especially at this price!
Polk Audio PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer - High Precision Bass with Extreme Power & Wide Soundstage | Up to 460 Watts | Big Bass at a Great Value
5 used from $ 246.45
- HEART THUMPING MUSIC WITH DEEP, POWERFUL BASS Polk's 12 inch Dynamic Balance Woofer sounds better because it is built better. Make your movies, music and sports experience thrilling
- ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTIONS Be it delicate, melodious string music or solid blasts and booms from bombs and bullets, this subwoofer picks the subtleties between different kinds of sound correctly and reproduces them with absolute perfection
- DRIVEN BY IMMENSE 460 WATT POWER, the PSW505 gives HIGH PERFORMANCE IMPACT FULL SOUND WITHOUT ANY DISTORTION. While it blends with any speaker, it works best with Polk's Signature Series Speakers. Highly recommended for your home theater
- VERSATILE and FULLY LOADED the front grille is detachable, and the back has a magnetically shielded LFE input for noisy signal aversion, line and speaker level inputs and outputs, and a Phase Toggle Switch designed for running multiple subwoofers
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly Features continuously variable 60 120 Hertz crossover and 25 125 Hertz frequency response
Polk Audio PSW110 – a great solution for installation
The Polk Audio PSW110 is an amazing 10-inch model that can deliver amazing, rich bass sounds. This solution is the perfect option if you want to use it in small or medium sized rooms. The configuration of this model limits audio distortion at high volume levels. This model is designed to use Klippel's true measurement technology to improve the linearity, depth and precision of the output sound. The Polk Audio PSW110 review will be very helpful for those looking for a great solution for use in small to medium sized rooms.
This model has a 10-inch circular dynamic balance composite cone with vents. This model is flexible with input ports because of its RCA LFE input and RCA stereo line level input. It also has two speaker outputs and inputs. The body is MDF, designed to achieve perfect volume and avoid distortion at low frequencies. This model is internally tightened and attenuated to eliminate internal standing waves and resonances, and the direct port produces maximum bass effects. Patented Dynamic Balance technology is used to design internal component and port layouts to provide clear audio output. Driver material is durable and stiff. It measures 14x14x17 inches and weighs 33.5 pounds.
The PSW110 specification proves to be a good option for small to medium sized rooms. The nominal output power of this model is 100W, the maximum output power reaches 200W, and the audio amplifier output power is 200W. Speaker input (spring terminal) is gold-plated, no noise. The sensitivity of this model is 85dB and the frequency response is from 32Hz to 250Hz. The crossover frequency range is 60 Hz to 160 Hz. This model also has a low pass filter and a phase switch. It also features smart sensing circuitry technology that can automatically turn on and off this device. Compression circuit technology limits output audio distortion at very high volume levels.
Performance and sound quality
Customers are satisfied with the bass output by this model. Especially when used with a good receiver, DTS and HDMI connectors, the output is clean. This model handles very low ranges very well. However, many customers recommend using this model only if their bass space is lacking.
Some customers claim that this model is the right option for pop, jazz and classical music. The volume can also be very loud, so you may not want to set the volume too high.
Nevertheless, some customers claim that this model is very unreliable (may be for some devices) and that the subwoofer has been working for about three years, causing the amplifier board to fail.
The PSW110 setup process is simple. This model comes with a very detailed user guide. The back panel has all the ports you need and everything is marked so you don't make a mistake. There are also deals that need to be adjusted and you can play with them to find the Polk Audio PSW110 settings. In general, customers have no problem and don't take much time.
It is a high-performance model that can deliver amazing sound. This solution may be the right option for your room. Polk Company used a variety of techniques to ensure that the output sound is not distorted. It is easy to use. You can adjust the various adjustments to connect everything and make the sound you want. Many customers say it will be better if used with a high performance receiver. This model is the perfect option for those who need a clear bass for film and music.